The Journey From Failure to Success With a New Internet Marketer

I am sure you have heard it all before... homeless man makes millions over night, down on luck and broke man becomes financially successful with never known before internet marketing secret, lazy man makes money doing next to nothing... yada, yada, yada.

My story is very different, it could be titled: Sell and Die or Selling Your Way to the Cemetery, Work Yourself to Death, or How I Finally Got Smart.

Here's my story, I have been in sales and marketing my entire career and have successfully sold many products and services. It's true; I have sold vacuum cleaners, encyclopedias, pharmaceuticals, training, marketing programs, medical products, and consulting services to some of the largest companies in the world. This is in addition to many marketing, product, and sales management positions.

I worked very hard (usually over 80 hours per week) and became one of the top and in many cases the number one salesman in the country/world. My last position was Senior Vice President in charge of 2 National Sales Forces of a 12 billion dollar company with 60,000+ employees.

The End Result... I made a great deal of money, enjoyed untold benefits, travelled the world, earned the respect and support of my peers. However, I also earned 2 heart attacks, a pacemaker/defibrillator, 17 artery stents, over 50 angioplasties, and forced into retirement at age 50 with a wife and 3 kids to support.

OK, So What?

So, I want to tell you that being forced from a successful career into retirement Sucks, especially at 50 years old. I am not telling you this to feel sorry for me. Please don't! I was just chasing a dream too hard the wrong way.

Once a Busy Person... It took me about a year to regain enough of my health back to start thinking about what I was going to do next.

Why... Boredom and I was driving my wife and kids nuts, not to mention that I needed money FAST!

I researched and tried many different things until I realized that there is a tremendous opportunity to make money on the Internet. How hard can it be?

Short Answer Very Hard

Once again, without realizing my previous mistakes, I thought if I worked hard enough the money would come but it didn't.

Going it alone is a very long road. In my case, it was a very long road going nowhere.

Getting Smarter

I realized it would be better to learn from those folks who have already made their millions. I just needed to replicate their methods and succeed.

Success Creates Success or at Least I Hope it Does... and that's where we begin, at the beginning.

Well, that is not exactly the whole truth. You see, I have spend thousands and thousands of dollars buying shiny objects, training programs, miracle products, coaching programs, and I have also attended countless webinars, conference calls, seminars, etc. Anyway you get the idea. Does this sound or feel a bit familiar?

I worked my ass off and wasted 5 years making a few sales here and there. I never even came close to breaking even; much less being successful. Talk about a let down. I was always successful in my marketing and sales career but it is very different. I have failed miserably thus far.

So What?

So as of today February 12, 2016, I am announcing to the world that I will succeed.

That's right, I will win! I will become a successful internet marketer making over $1,000,000 per year and help others to succeed as well.

So there you have it... my ass is on the line for everyone to see.

I DID IT but it's one of scariest things I have ever done in my adult business life.

I deleted Everything, I mean EVERYTHING that I have purchased, created, or utilized to educate myself on the world of Internet Marketing.

Yup, I am going to start from scratch and tell you about all the trials, tribulations, lessons and trick I learn on my journey to success.

This is My Quick Start Challenge to Succeed.

I hope you come along, learn with me, and share you insights and experience.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »